‘I’m Still A Virgin, I’m Not Joking’ – Kofi Mole



Superstar Edward Kofi Agyemang Amoah wildly known as Kofi Mole has disclosed that he is still a virgin, during an interview with Deloris Frimpong-Manso on the Delay Show.



He said, “I’m still a virgin. I’m not joking about it. I’m seriously a virgin.”

Mole also revealed that he’s been tempted to smoke but he has never done it even though most of his friends are smokers.

The rapper also disclosed some serious difficulties he had been through in life.

He told Delay that he had to drop out of university at Level 200 where he was studying Psychology because he had to hustle to support himself and make ends meet.

I was once a student at the University of Ghana studying Psychology, Philosophy and Religion. I dropped out when I was in level 200 because selling clothes at Kantamanto and music was taking my attention.


That was the only job I relied on so sometimes I used my lecture periods for work. As time went, on I was missing my quizzes so I had to drop out.


Comments