VGMA Wahala: I Won't Return Them - Stonebwoy Says

Stonebwoy has made it known that he didn't steal the VGMAS plaques Charterhouse asked he and his fellow Dancehall tycoon Shatta wale to bring back, according to him, fans voted for the awards with their money so therefore he is not returning them.


Recently Shatta Wale disclosed that neither he or Stonebwoy will not be returning the plaques, well Stone has officially said his.

In an interview with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM, he said,

“It will be pure disrespect to return the plaques to CharterHouse. I did not steal the awards, my fans voted, I won’t return them.”

He continued,

“What happened at the VGMAS is a turning point within our Entertainment sector; security breaches here and there. Charterhouse made it seemed like they were 100% right and pushed all the blame on Shatta Wale and I”

Comments